- Located 20km north of Merritt, British Columbia, Canada, in the Nicola Mining Division.
- 30 claims totaling over 8,150 hectares Exploration Upside
- The project is host multiple zones of high grade silver with multiple samples running in excess of 2,000g/t Ag.
- Historic mines open to depth and along strike.
- Multiple historic mines potentially part of large mineralizingsystem.
- Silver-lead-zinc mineralized polymetallic veins and;
- Silver-lead-zinc mineralization in skarn zones up to 5 metres wide.
- Well developed network of logging roads accessing property, proximal to power and water and local labor force.
Proximal Key Projects
- Highland Valley, Teck Resources – Largest Copper mine in Canada
- MPD Project - Kodiak Copper - new copper-gold porphyry discovery
- New Afton, New Gold Inc. - high grade copper - gold alkalic porphyry deposit.
LMSL Geochemical Data Review Summary
LMSL Geochemical Detailed Analysis
Lucky Mike Area
- Initial developed was recorded in 1925 which included open cuts, adit and a 65ft shaft.
- In 1926 the claims were optioned to Thelma Mines Ltd which continued development work until 1930 with a 220ft shaft and drifting and crosscuts on multiple levels.
- In 1934 Sheffield Gold $ Silver Mines Ltd was mining until a fire destroyed the head frame and building after which the claims were sold in a court order.
- Silver production with ore shipments averaging 2,000g/t Ag
- Multiple zones of polymetallic veining and skarn peripheral to copper porphyry style mineralization.
- Breccia pipes and mineralized porphyritic intrusions
- Now underway - building extensive new digital database from all recorded historic work on the project including:
- 75 assessment reports
- Soils: 4860 Samples; Rocks: 291 Samples; Silts: 76 Samples
- Drill Holes: 107 totalling 17,989 meters
- Drill Samples: 5,700
- Utilize extensive new digital database to conduct targeted exploration and drilling.
Subscribe for Email Updates