- Located 20km north of Merritt, British Columbia, Canada, in the Nicola Mining Division.
- 30 claims totaling over 8,150 hectares Exploration Upside
- The project is host multiple zones of high grade silver with multiple samples running in excess of 2,000g/t Ag.
- Historic mines open to depth and along strike.
- Multiple historic mines potentially part of large mineralizingsystem.
- Silver-lead-zinc mineralized polymetallic veins and;
- Silver-lead-zinc mineralization in skarn zones up to 5 metres wide.
- Well developed network of logging roads accessing property, proximal to power and water and local labor force.
Proximal Key Projects
- Highland Valley, Teck Resources – Largest Copper mine in Canada
- MPD Project - Kodiak Copper - new copper-gold porphyry discovery
- New Afton, New Gold Inc. - high grade copper - gold alkalic porphyry deposit.
Subscribe for Email Updates