Jim Henning, CA, CBV, CFA
- A chartered accountant, chartered business valuator and a CFA charterholder, Jim founded CorpFinance in 1984.
- Previously, Jim was a Tax and Business Valuation Manager at Touche Ross & Co.
- Jim has solid expertise and practical experience in valuating businesses in a broad range of industries.
- He has assisted companies in financing, public offerings, and restructuring. Areas of expertise include manufacturing, telecommunications, software, biomedical, oil and service industries.
Adrian Smith, P.Geo.
- Professional geologist with over a decade of experience in the mining and exploration industry.
- Former Underground Mine Geologist and was involved in successfully identifying, modeling, and producing ore in addition to known reserves.
- Extensive exploration experience across N. America.
- Graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree specializing in Geology and has been a member of APEG BC since 2008.
VP Business Development
- Brings over 20 years of finance and capital market experience.
- Former investment advisor at Mackie Research, Jordan Capital Markets, and Canaccord Capital Corp.
- Significant experience specializing in developing, restructuring and financing venture capital companies.
Subscribe for Email Updates