- The Blackdome project is located in the Clinton Mining Division approx. 120 kilometres southwest of the city of Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada.
- 6 adjacent claims covering a total of 3,479 hectares.
- The project is host to high grades (up to 54 g/t Au) at surface.
- Never been drilled.
- Potential host multiple large mineralized epithermal gold silver systems.
- Option for 100% with 2% NSR, option to buy back 1% for $1M CAD.
- Low sulfidation high grade Au-Ag quartz veins.
- Gold mineralization occurs in veins outcropping/subcropping at surface.
- Road access exists to within 10 kilometres to the north and 20 kilometres to the southwest of the mineral claims. Also, access to the property is by helicopter from either Lillooet or Williams Lake.
Proximal Key Projects
- Bralorne Gold Camp to the southeast has produced over 4million ounces of gold and is still going.
- New Prosperity to the Northwest has a resources of 5.3 billion pounds copper and 13.3 million ounces gold.
- Newton has a resource of 1.6 million ounces of gold.
Subscribe for Email Updates