Rickard Gold Project
- The Rickard Gold Project is located in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, 70km Northeast of Timmins Ontario.
- 54 single cell mining claims and one multi cell mining claim for a total 1,014 Hectares
- The Rickard is an Archean lode gold developed with significant historical drill intercepts suggesting widespread, locally high grade gold mineralization.
- Option for 100% for 267,500$ and 1,355,000 shares over 3 years.
- Including a 3% NSR, option to buy back 2% for $2M CAD.
- Close access to power, direct road access, abundant water and a local labor force.
- Existing exploration drilling permits in place for targeting mineralized vein system
Proximal Key Projects
- 24 kilometers northwest of McEwen Mining’s Black Fox gold mine
- 70 kilometres northeast of Newmont’s Dome Mine, which ceased production in 2017 after producing over 14.5 million ounces of gold
- Key neighbors in the region include; Newmont, Kirkland Lake, Moneta Porcupine, Pan American, and Osisko.
Current exploration on the project is targeting high-grade gold within a well-developed greenstone-hosted quartz-carbonate vein system. The Property sits within the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt which hosts several world class gold deposits and boasts some of the deepest mining operations in the world. Geological similarities to other gold deposits within the region further highlight the significant depth potential at the Property, suggesting that it could extend several kilometers in depth.
2021 drilling has intersected multiple multi-staged shear-zone hosted quartz-carbonate veins. The veins are observed to contain locally abundant massive to semi-massive pyrite, blebby chalcopyrite, and unidentified fine-grained smoky sulphide minerals which may be the source of gold historically identified in the area. Strong to pervasive albite-sericite-silica-pyrite alteration forms halos around the main vein sets. Samples are currently being processed and assays are pending.
Detailed Core Photos Hole 16-17
Detailed Core Photos 13 - 15
Detailed Core Photos 9 - 12
Detailed Core Photos 1 - 8
ACP-R-21001 Core Photos
ACP-R-21002 Core Photos
ACP-R-21003 Core Photos
ACP-R-21004 Core Photos