- The Rickard Gold Project is located in the Abitibi Greenstone Belt, 70km Northeast of Timmins Ontario.
- 54 single cell mining claims and one multi cell mining claim for a total 1,014 Hectares
- The Rickard is an Archean lode gold developed with significant historical drill intercepts suggesting widespread, locally high grade gold mineralization.
- Option for 100% for 267,500$ and 1,355,000 shares over 3 years.
- Including a 3% NSR, option to buy back 2% for $2M CAD.
- Close access to power, direct road access, abundant water and a local labor force.
- Existing exploration drilling permits in place for targeting mineralized vein system
Proximal Key Projects
- 24 kilometers northwest of McEwen Mining’s Black Fox gold mine
- 70 kilometres northeast of Newmont’s Dome Mine, which ceased production in 2017 after producing over 14.5 million ounces of gold
- Key neighbors in the region include; Newmont, Kirkland Lake, Moneta Porcupine, Pan American, and Osisko.
Structure is Key
- Proven to host high grade gold.
- Multiple zones in need of follow up work.
- Major regional structures present including the North Pipestone Break.
- Major NW – SE trending fault structure related to gold mineralization.
- Mineralized East-West quartz veining associated with regional scale structure.
- High grade gold mineralization associated with dilational zones producing ore shoots within quartz veins.
"The Right Address" World famous Archean Greenstone Belt
- Vertically extensive style of mineralization with ore shoots that go deep.
- Mineralization in the region hosted in quartz and quartz carbonate veining.
- Mineralization is commonly concentrated into high grade shoots or chimneys as a result of dilational areas with increased fluid flow.
- The dilational nature of the project area is also reinforced by presence of multiple phases of intrusions that may be related to a mineralizing event on the property.
- Additional triggers to gold deposition can be where dilational zones interact with key host rocks triggering precipitation of the gold mineralization.
- Complete high accuracy survey locating historic mine shaft locations, pits and historic drill holes.
- Complete preliminary drilling program (fully permitted) to confirm gold mineralization.
- Follow up with higher density of drilling and test mineralization to greater depths and in adjacent zones.
History of the Rickard Gold Mine
- Gold was discovered on the Property in 1917.
- Initial production began in 1918 with little to no resource definition.
- Mining was based on following veins without drilling off mineralization.
- Initial shaft was sunk to 100ft and horizontal drifting commenced.
- Mining continued periodically through to the 1930’s.
- In 1934 the shaft was extended to 200ft (~60m) and a bulk sample is reported to have produced 725 ounces gold at an unknown grade.
- The principle operator during the production years was Rickard Gold Mines which later became Rickard Raymore Gold Mines.
- Production totaled approximately 160 meters of underground development.
- Subsequent surface drilling has identified multiple zones on the property with elevated gold values.
- Additional zones on the property include the Ric Zone and the South Porphyry Zone.
Subscribe for Email Updates