ArcPacific resources logo blue

Plate Resources Inc. Announces Appointment of New CFO

September 6, 2016 - Vancouver, British Columbia.- Plate Resources Inc.  (TSX-V: PLR) (the "Company") Plate Resources Inc. (TSXV: PLR) (the “Company” or “Plate”) is pleased to announce that  Mr. Nizar Bharmal has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer and director on the Company, effective as of the date herein. Mr. Bharmal is a CPA/CGA with over 30 years of experience providing an array of accounting services including Canadian and US taxation, financial consulting and corporate management for reporting companies. During his career he has served as CEO and CFO for several publicly listed companies and gained knowledge into both operations and regulatory affairs.

Continue Reading

Plate Resources Inc. Announces Changes in Management

September 1, 2016 - Vancouver, British Columbia. Plate Resources Inc.  (TSX-V: PLR) (the "Company") announces that it has accepted the resignation of Julie Hajduk as Director as of August 31, 2016. The board of directors would like to thank her for her service to the Company and wishes her every success in her future endeavours.

Continue Reading

Plate Resources Inc. Announces Shares for Debt

August 29, 2016 - VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA. – Plate Resources Inc. (TSX-V: PLR) (the “Company”) announces, further to its news release of July 29, 2016, the completion of the shares for debt transaction.
The Company has issued 2,486,020 common shares at the price of $0.05 per share for settlement of $124,301.00 of outstanding debt to 5 (five) Creditors, including the following Insider participants.

Continue Reading

Plate Resources Inc. Announces Management Changes

August 4, 2016 – Plate Resources Inc. (TSX-V: PLR) (the "Company") announces that it has accepted the resignations of Marc Melic as CEO and Director , Charalambos (Harry) Katevatis as President and Director, Vivian Katsuris as CFO, Corporate Secretary and Director. The board of directors would like to thank them for their service to the Company and wishes them every success in their future endeavours.

Continue Reading

Plate Resources Inc. Announces Shares for Debt

July 29 , 2016 – Plate Resources Inc. (TSX-V: PLR) (the "Company") announces subject to the acceptance for filing of the regulatory authorities, the Company has agreed to issue a total of 2,486,020 shares at the price of $0.05 per share in satisfaction of debts owing to various creditors in the aggregate amount of $124,301.00. The Company expects that the proposed debt settlement will enable the Company to achieve a positive working capital position.

Continue Reading

Plate Resources Inc. (PLR-TSXV) Concludes 2015 Exploration Drilling Program near Merritt B.C.

November 19, 2015 – Vancouver, British Columbia   Plate Resources Inc. (the “Company”) (PLR - TSX-V) is pleased to announce that it has completed Phase 2 exploration of the Lucky Mike property near Swakum Mountain 26 kilometres north of Merritt B.C.  The 29 claims of the Lucky Mike property cover 5,591 hectares under option from prospector Craig Lynes.  

The program was funded by Nexgeo Inc. and Korea Resources Corporation (together the “Consortium”) who have the right to earn 60% interest in the property by expending $1.5 million before December 31, 2015 and can acquire an additional 10% interest in the Project, for a total 70% interest, by expending an  additional $1,000,000 before to December 31, 2016.   A NSR of 2% is payable to the original vendor.

Continue Reading

More Articles...